Sunday, March 22, 2009

Looking Back

I know that someday we will look back through our basket full of thank you notes and reminisce about the joy we found in planning special events. I imagine we will find many from the Brides, Grooms and other family members who felt their day was so special because of our attention to detail and understanding of their individual desires. I hope we find one from a long time group of friends, like ourselves, who decided to celebrate lavishly for no reason at all. I hope to have a note from an extended family reunion where we helped people reconnect and get to know each other. I hope to find one that reminds me of a person celebrating a very personal goal, like sobriety for 10 years, or a much needed divorce. I will hope to find a note from someone who is determined, from this point on, to never make the same mistake again. I hope we find one from a company that created culture change more easily through the help of a planned event. It may sound strange, but I also hope to find at least one from a funeral that helped the living find peace, and gave a rightful farewell to the deceased. I hope that in the years to come we can help you mark all of your amazing, life changing, moments, decisions, and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment