Friday, August 21, 2009

What an awesome thank you from Bride Megan!

We recieved this thank you note from Bride Megan today....We appreciate it!

"No words to explain how wonderful things looked! You ladies did such a fabulous job, I could never have come close to decorating it the way you did. I appreciate your hard work and I am so excited to so our pictures and video of the reception so I can see how everything looked from the outside looking in. The candy table was exactly how I wanted it, it was defiantely a big hit with the guests!!! Not having to worry about the decorating made me feel so much more at ease. Again, you ladies did a great job. Thanks you from the bottom of our hearts!!"

Megan and Adrian Aul


Jen and I had such a fun day that day! Can't wait to do it again for another bride!

Details Diva ~Erin~
"Let's Plan This!"

No comments:

Post a Comment